- Please note that more current links are on the News page
- The practice leaflet provides a range of information on your GPs including what you can expect from them. Information is available including details about making appointments in advance, how quickly you should be seen, and how to change your GP practice and register with another. A copy can be obtained on request from the Receptionist. A lot of leaflets about health issued by the NHS can be found at This Link
- Note also that the majority of the following links will take you away from the Aldeburgh Surgery website. They are given for general interest and do not necessarily reflect the views of the doctors in Aldeburgh
- Ipswich and East Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group - Information about the provision of health services to Ipswich and East Suffolk
- NHS Data Release - This is a document from the NHS discussing the possible uses of patient data for research
- DocNews - This is a site from the USA which gives links to current and topical Medical News
- Patient UK - Lots of information and advice about illness.
- NHS Direct - Advice about Illness and Information about the NHS.
- Kids Health - Site for Children and their Parents.
- BBC Health - Topical Health Information.
- Embarrassing Problems - Those things you might not like to ask your Doctor about.
- The DVLA - Information for Drivers.
- New Scientist